American General Finance - American General stinks...
I would sooner slit my throat than ever have another loan with American General...sure they give loans to people who are credit challenged but they lied to us and when we found out we didn't have the insurance that would cover our loan should we be hurt or off of work for a long period of time they claimed they never put that on their loans...
we had a 5000 loan... and any other finance co. has that on their loans..at signing we specified that we wanted that insurance on.. they said we have it...and we left thinking we had it...
we had so many papers to sign and he had other customers waiting so shame on us for not checking but every time we brought it up they had us send our paper work to corp. they are liars... period... and I'm glad we gave them back their vehicle and hope they choke on it...
stay far far away from them...11704f28 review #111508
You may also like
- "Grissom Say's Troy Rogers has picked up John Fullerâ€™s, Unfair Business Practices, has been train by DSC; head quarters in Carmel, Indiana to take your car in a New York..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "I received flowers today 02/14/2014 for Valentines day from my husband and they are HORRIBLE. They are pink roses and another flower I don't even know what it is because..."
- "David L. Ross Construction(DLRC), Woodlawn, TN is an unlicensed construction contractor.DLRC signed a contract to provided turnkey construction of my new home. Under TN statute all construction contractors acting..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."