American General Finance - American General stinks...
I would sooner slit my throat than ever have another loan with American General...sure they give loans to people who are credit challenged but they lied to us and when we found out we didn't have the insurance that would cover our loan should we be hurt or off of work for a long period of time they claimed they never put that on their loans...
we had a 5000 loan... and any other finance co. has that on their loans..at signing we specified that we wanted that insurance on.. they said we have it...and we left thinking we had it...
we had so many papers to sign and he had other customers waiting so shame on us for not checking but every time we brought it up they had us send our paper work to corp. they are liars... period... and I'm glad we gave them back their vehicle and hope they choke on it...
stay far far away from them...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Financial Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "We purchased APMEX "MindDirect" 2012 (S) San Francisco minted silver eagles in tubes of 20. We sent these SF Eagles to NGC for authenticated and grading and NGC stated that..."
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "Our windows are so bad! Ice and frost every morning on inside everyday during winter! Constantly feeling cold breeze from them. ..."
- "We buy the 45 calorie bread. The last loaf I bought i couldnt use for sandwiches which is why I buy bread. It had huge air pocket holes in it...."
- "Can I give 0 or negative rating? Worst ever material. I really cannot wear at least once.. Poorest quality fabric and wrong stitching. It is going to be torn apart..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "I do not feel to safe using the TTC, and I'm not sure if anyone in Toronto does. The workers are suspicious and unprofessional, other transit goers are threatening, and..."