American General Finance - American General stinks...
I would sooner slit my throat than ever have another loan with American General...sure they give loans to people who are credit challenged but they lied to us and when we found out we didn't have the insurance that would cover our loan should we be hurt or off of work for a long period of time they claimed they never put that on their loans...
we had a 5000 loan... and any other finance co. has that on their loans..at signing we specified that we wanted that insurance on.. they said we have it...and we left thinking we had it...
we had so many papers to sign and he had other customers waiting so shame on us for not checking but every time we brought it up they had us send our paper work to corp. they are liars... period... and I'm glad we gave them back their vehicle and hope they choke on it...
stay far far away from them...12e3acc9 review #111508
You may also like
- "Linda B. Wilson 1099 oid tax fraud -A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people in relation to a huge tax fraud scheme involving hundreds of false income tax returns..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "AAG purchased a 6 year old debt from Wells Fargo. The debt was last reported by Wells Fargo as $23,779 in November 2009. As soon as AAG bought it, the..."
- "Ordered captains letters for youth hockey team on Dec-9, 2013. They replied to my e-mail inquiry about order status with, "Your order is shipping in the morning." on Dec 17...."
- "On 2/5/15 I went to Billion Auto in Iowa City to look at a 2012 Kia Forte EX. It had 21,000 miles and was just under $12,000. They have two..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I hate the new Kurig Coffee maker... bought the new model and you can only use the Kurig K-Cups which are $17.99 for 24 compared to getting 40 at Sam's..."
- "I got my flowers on friday and by sunday 4 were dead, 2 looked like bugs at them and 1 of the stems was missing the flower all together. The..."