American General Finance - Offered loan, asked to put a guanteed amount on Green Dot
Guaranteed small business start up loan.Put $195.00 on Green Dot money pack to prove can pay monthly installments.
Asked 3 times that money would not be taken off of card. Approved, now you need to put another 245.00 on to pay Western Union taxes. Asked if could not just put an additional 50.00 on card. NO need 245.00, you will be getting 195 back with 10,000 check.
Said no need 195.00 back and then would give them the 245.00, since they where not to have used the 195.00 to start with.That is not how they work, and was hung up on.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Letter from Lowell McAdam received Seotember 14th saying to send only date and signature by his Correspondence Manager Cornelius LyHan by September 11th, stating I recieved the winning numbers for..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "I have previously posted about my issues and dealings with Carrick Wealth/ Carrick capital. I have dealt with Mr Fannin and Craig Featherby over a year ago and Carrick continue..."
- "Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids! They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake. They were essentially wedding crashers. ..."
- "Reached in to bag and found a Dorito nugget..."
- "Went to Carla Jrs thinking that I could have a good burger that aren't cheap and worth the money that I like but no not tonight I got home..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."
- "had a very important tim sensitive package shipped via UPS, not my choice, and it never arrived on time, it was left behind at their los angeles facility and on..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."