American General Finance - Offered loan, asked to put a guanteed amount on Green Dot
Guaranteed small business start up loan.Put $195.00 on Green Dot money pack to prove can pay monthly installments.
Asked 3 times that money would not be taken off of card. Approved, now you need to put another 245.00 on to pay Western Union taxes. Asked if could not just put an additional 50.00 on card. NO need 245.00, you will be getting 195 back with 10,000 check.
Said no need 195.00 back and then would give them the 245.00, since they where not to have used the 195.00 to start with.That is not how they work, and was hung up on.bf4f84e
You may also like
- "Myself my family and friends are victims of the cunning trio, we have been approached by several companies and individuals to post our experiences, we do not wish to offend..."
- "On 11/20/2012 we paid Right Choice Transfer (RCT) almost $4000 to transfer our timeshare title. The process was suggested to take 6-9 months. Over the course..."
- "John Monarch is the owner of a call center / private labeler of health and beauty supplement called Direct-Outbound.com. On the outside he looks..."
- "This *** gave me the shittiest *** ever. She said that she enjoys giving head. She warned me that she had genital herpes and we would need to use condoms..."
- "I spent over $5,000 on a bedroom suite and it was given to me with many flaws as the pictures show. Customer service within the store is terrible..."
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "My wife and I purchased a "Serrano" Sears-O-Pedic bed that comes as a unit with the mattress and the box as one unit......10 year warranty is why we went with..."
- "Using Wal-Mart's on-line ordering system I ordered a $60 Net10 card to recharge my cell phone. The Card recharge code was supposed to be sent to me within 48 hours..."