Williams, California

I have called and called AG and told them I was having money problems and would be paying late. I then asked for help and was told they didn't have anything in place yet.

( after AGI got fed money) I talked to them today told them I could pay on my morgage this week. Then he started getting very rude with me. Telling me to sell my guns( I don't have any guns Mr) find someone to keep my kids all night and get a second job. I told him I would find a lawyer who could help me then.

He comes back and says we have offered and I have refused. BS!! Why would I refuse help?? But that what his notes say...

Still not agreeing with that one, they never have asked, I asked they said no. So at the end of the call I mention Truth and lending act. They say I am making threating comments to them now.. That the right of a cunsumer act...

What threat did I make??? He ends the call and says we will see you in court.

OK see you there!! nothing more I can do.

Comments

i have a mortgage loan with agf that i have had for 3 years. the ballance never goes down.

i became late due to unemployment. that's when i found out that on my loan they charge me late fee plus$27 or 29 dollars pre denimum per day

and this is SUPPOSE to be a simple intrest loan. so i got to looking thru my papers again and was told by a banker that my contract was not legal. do you think a person like me could find a lawyer with the *********to handle this.

noooo and they know this. everything that i have paid in three years has gone to intrest. oh yes, i get penilized if i pay early or if i pay late. what kind of sence does that make?

however the closing lawyer didn't mention that.also they have 2 different intrest rates on my contract.

SIMPLE INTREST MY ********! :upset :upset

I got fired because i did not do enough loans. that is what my district manager told me at the time.

now that *** is a branch manager doing the same shady stuff he wanted us to do. The day i got fired or let go or laid off since i did get unemployment was the happiest day of my life.

His boss was an even bigger *** They do revolving mortgage loans so the apr looks lower. that right there is shady

I am a former employee of AGF and am still in touch with current employees that work for AGF...all that money that the gov't gave to AIG...did not go to AGF. AIG was in trouble, not AGF...but due to the recession and layoffs of millions of people, AGF is in trouble now. They aren't getting trips and vacations and bonuses. In fact, the last few months I was there, they discontinued bonuses...that was in 2008.

If you have a loan with AGF, than more than likely you've had some trouble paying loans/credit cards in the past. If you don't want them calling you constantly to find out when you're going to make your payment, then be proactive, call them, and tell them what date you're going to be in with your payment or what date you're going to pay it online. This will help. But, if you miss that date you tell them, be warned, they are going to call you again. Just make sure you get it paid before the last day of the month. That day is crunch time.

And for those that want to complain??? AGF has a website, www.loansfast.com, or go to white pages.com and look them up. They are HQ in Evansville, IN.

dont get involved with them for a mortgage? Well how about no one gets involved with you for a loan lol. since you dont like to pay your bills.

Can you get us a corp number please?

HMM maybe they shouldn't have been a smart *** but when as a comsumer Americans do have rights and AGF employees shouldn't treat their customers like ***

as an employee of this company i can tell you we don't like it any more than you. the reason we are such jerks is because our job is threatened daily by people above us.

all they see are numbers. when you're late it makes us look bad. guess what..personaly i don't care if you pay or not but, if you don't pay ON YOUR DUE DATE then i get verbally assulted, written up or forced to work overtime without being paid for it. the main problem is the system.

it is set to make all accounts look like they are 30 days late if you miss one payment and the month changes. remember this when we come to your house or call. we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs. if you really have an issue i suggest you request to speak with the district manager and please by all means take your anger out on them and tell em to leave us alone too.

and i promise the people that acturally WORK there haven't gotten a vacation or a dime of bonus pay. thanks

it is set to make all accounts look like they are 30 days late if you miss one payment and the month changes. remember this when we come to your house or call. we have no choice if we want to keep our jobs. if you really have an issue i suggest you request to speak with the district manager and please by all means take yoru anger out on them and tell em to leave us alone too.

by the way, the people you speak with haven't got a vacation or a single dime of bonus money. thanks

you can not pay them when times are tough. You can not explain anything to them.

Theyy tell you one thing and put in notes another. Why would you refuse help if they really offered it. Look them up Hmmm complaint all over and not just on here. The do this to lots of people.

Understand people are having hard and bad times.

If everyone know housing was going to bellyflop like this, would anyone have bought a house? It our fault that AG took our money and went on vacations and gave bonuses when they could have been helping out customers not taking home away from families.

you should have just paid them, and not try to get technical with them, You shouldnt have been a smart ***