Los Angeles, California

These people phone Americans repeatedly claiming that you either won a government grant for $7,800, or if you have submitted for a loan on line, they open with "You have been approved for a $10,000 loan." Don't believe them. They buy and hijack online records for persons seeking loans over the internet.

The gimmick for these grants and loans is that they require you to pay a fee up front, then you never see the grant or loan. They will not return you fee payment.

A bank or creditor will never ask you to pay a fee up from when they can just deduct fees from the amount they lend you.

All they intend to do is run off with your fee payment.

Product or Service Mentioned: American General Finance Loan.

Preferred solution: Caller claime that they are calling from your company. Can you verify your phone number..

• AGF personal loan online

Comments

Just received a call from an Indian speaking man telling me that I have been approved for the Loan, up to 10,000.00 from my online application.................I NEVER REQUESTED or COMPLETED an application. Their number is 347 606-3985. I did a little research and see that they stole my phone number from online and made the call to me.....

don't fall for this junk....