I would sooner slit my throat than ever have another loan with American General...sure they give loans to people who are credit challenged but they lied to us and when we found out we didn't have the insurance that would cover our loan should we be hurt or off of work for a long period of time they claimed they never put that on their loans...
we had a 5000 loan... and any other finance co. has that on their loans..at signing we specified that we wanted that insurance on.. they said we have it...and we left thinking we had it...
we had so many papers to sign and he had other customers waiting so shame on us for not checking but every time we brought it up they had us send our paper work to corp. they are liars... period... and I'm glad we gave them back their vehicle and hope they choke on it...
stay far far away from them...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..."
- "The statements made by Earth Power International Vergil Perryman on their brochure is lies and completely false and misleading as of the end of 2012 all 102 megawatt solar..."
- "I've purchased several items from TOM. A bracelet which I wear all the time made from onyx/fossil and stainless clasp...it is a beautiful piece, no problems. I bought a ring,..."
- "Bought two multi chip packs. ALL the Fritos in both were stale old-tasting and hard. Noticed a couple holes near the bottom seal of the bag. Looks like glue and..."
- "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."