Greenville, South Carolina

This company is the epitome of a Predatory Lender. They lent my aging, retired parents (pushing 80 years old, on social security) $6000.00 at an interest rate of 26%! Although they have been paying this company for several years, the balance is still over $5000! I attempted to have them reduce the interest rate after my mom died this year as now my dad only gets his social security check. Not only did they not even attempt to comply or assist but very sarcastically commented that my parents should have paid more attention to what they were signing. They did not provide even a modicum of help. Predatory lenders. Predatory lenders. Predatory lenders!

If you must make a mortgage loan or repair your credit, then go to www.NACA.org. This organization will assist you to repair your credit and build a foundation for a solid mortgage. Additionally, their rates are from 0-5% with no money down. They can also help you refinance your mortgage or interact with your current lender to bring your finance rates significantly down.

Do not deal with this company. They will ruin your credit, your life and your piece of mind. Also, you will never ever get this bill paid off.

Product or Service Mentioned: American General Finance Loan.

Comments