Buies Creek, North Carolina

My name is Margaret I live in Johnston County NC My doublewide home with land was taken away from me and given to my spouce by American General we are not seperated nor devorce .They had me to deed my home to them and they then took it away from me and deed it to my husband, this started from the Kindston office in North Carolina and they gave the loan to the office in Smithfield, I have been descrimated against. I have been hurt all these years and have not got over a loan company will do something so evil to take a person home away and give it to the man and kick the woman out of her home. I wish they will go to that court house and fix that deed before I end up with nothing, my husband have help them do this by saying i did not want my deed when I did not say that.

Product or Service Mentioned: American General Finance Home Loan.

Reason of review: poor communication, not talking to me but getting information from husband about what I want, when he was trying to gain full control over what suppose to be joint property.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments