Doylestown, Pennsylvania

aND i GOT CHARGED FOR EXTRA INSURANCE THAT I NEVER AGREED TO. I WROTE THEM AND TOLD THEM THEY ADDED THIS WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.I GOT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE 3 INSURANCESD BTHEY BCHARGED ME FOR PLUS I GOT THE INTEREST BACK WITH AN APOLOGY TO ME FROM THEM AND THE WAY THEY DID BUSINESS.!BUT I STILL OWE A LITTLE ON MY CAR BUT WITH THE INTEREST THEY GOT ON MY PAYMENTS BY BTHE TIME I WAS DONE I HAVE OAID FOR MY 4000 DOLLAR CAR TWICE.

IVE OAID THEM ALMOST 8-9 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A CAR THAT BOOKS FOR MAYBE 3000.00. YEAH I WAS DMB BUT I WROTE THEM A NICE LITTLE LETTER AND THEY SENT ME MONEY BACK IN THE MAIL...HMMM IM IMPRESSED.ONE WOULD HAVE TO WONDER..WHATS UPWITH THAT ?

Comments

sounds like you idiots need to read what you're signing before you sign it, be assertive, ask questions, grow some balls.

You know I had insurance on my loan with AGF. I lost my job after working there for 90 days, I got unemployment with my state. I went and did the insurance for AGF and they only reimbursed me the cost of having the insurance not actually giving it to me.

I was livid, and of course they sat on their high horse and didn't have a care in the world.

be very careful when AGF says that you have insurance, in our case we "supposedly" had credit life and disability on our mortgage, my husband became disabled and somehow it wasn't "uploaded" into the computer when the loan was taken out, take your money and run as their insurance is worthless

they offer credit life, disability and unemployment.

your the one who got the loan

ok to respond to the person who wrote a reply to this. apparantl you wok for an insurance company to be talking that way.

first of all the insuran ces did not cover if you lose your job they cover if your dead!!and a 3000 dollar car with 2500 dollars interest on top of 2ooo in inurance is just ridiculous.If I lose my job i will let them take the piece of *** back id be better of anyway. SO sell your insurance ***!

tis may be good on a large loan or expensive vehicle I dont deny that. But losing your job doesnt pay your car payments with disability insurance its just that disability or life and dismemberment..by then who wants a dam car anyway!!!your dumb

the money was the left over premium from the insurance. However if your complaining about the loan to value on your worthless car, you should have just kept the insurance and quit your job and have the unemployment insurance pay the loan, or better yet break your leg get some disability and have it paid for!

that my friend is why we have insurance. So now you got a loan with some big money on it, and you dont have any coverage. what if you loose your job/ i bet you will be thinking you had that insurance. So lets not complain about the product that was on your loan.

Lets take a look at your situation as of now. What if you loose your job? or something happens, that coverage would have been something you could have utilized. Its people like you that make loans harder to get for good people.

Because you think you know everything. I think this was a dumb move. You left yourself open.

Purpose of insurance is Peace of Mind. Oh yeah if something does happen and you loose your job that means your car is up for sale if you cant pay