Interest Rate

I have recently discovered that AMERICAN GENERAL FINANCE took out a lien on my mtge. 2016 YR.

TOTALLY FRADULENT!! Going to notify everyone I can. This is something that is apparently widespread as I am now finding that there is a scam going on. I am not only going to report this to the BBB, but to my local television station around.

Not sure why we have to have 100 words to state something so simplistic, but, ok, will have to place 100 words to post. AMERICAN GENERAL MTGEE LIEN IS A FRAUD.

AMERICAN GENERAL MTGEE LIEN IS A FRAUD. AMERICAN GENERAL MTGEE LIEN IS A FRAUD THAT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

Reason of review: fradulent lien.

Preferred solution: release of lien is in order.

American General Finance Cons: Fraudulent lien on my mtgee.

Comments

I don't know what to do. I refinanced with AG in 2007 I believe.

There were a couple times they added an additional $1000 to my balance for insurance, which I had my own. I paid the interest on the extra money not knowing what I was doing. In 2012 I paid the truck off but there's a claim i still owe, being with that I can't get rid of the truck. The truck don't work, I can't donate the truck, nor sell it.

Very pissed because the city is trying charge me a fine. I just want it out my yarh

American General - I have a lien on my 1989 Pontiac TA that shoud of been released and cleared in 2000 when my loan was paid off and they gave me back my original title. I have finally decided to sale to find out for 17 years there has been a lien on this vehicle.

Why when we pay the loan off and given our title would they not clear the title.

BAD BUSINESS!!! P.O.M.A.

@Anonymous

Because they are con-artist. I'm so glad I don't deal with them anymore