Guaranteed small business start up loan.Put $195.00 on Green Dot money pack to prove can pay monthly installments.
Asked 3 times that money would not be taken off of card. Approved, now you need to put another 245.00 on to pay Western Union taxes. Asked if could not just put an additional 50.00 on card. NO need 245.00, you will be getting 195 back with 10,000 check.
Said no need 195.00 back and then would give them the 245.00, since they where not to have used the 195.00 to start with.That is not how they work, and was hung up on.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Start Up Loan
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."
- "Went to Carla Jrs thinking that I could have a good burger that aren't cheap and worth the money that I like but no not tonight I got home..."
- "Completely unprofessional - our wedding day we found out they are staffed by kids! They were playing soccer, skateboarding, dancing,ate our food and cake. They were essentially wedding crashers. ..."
- "Reached in to bag and found a Dorito nugget..."
- "I was seated in first class (5B) and started to feel like I could not breathe and my eyes were watering, then I looked over to see the passenger in..."
- "I received a defective product that was opened due to poor packaging. The packaging and shipping box was completely saturated with my opened product. They will not return my phone..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."