Las Cruces, New Mexico

Guaranteed small business start up loan.Put $195.00 on Green Dot money pack to prove can pay monthly installments.

Related: American General Finance - The agent, Justin told me to put my loan was approved, however he needed to verify that I had funds to repay a 0.00 loan. He advised me to put my money on a green dot Money pak card of 0.00.

Asked 3 times that money would not be taken off of card. Approved, now you need to put another 245.00 on to pay Western Union taxes. Asked if could not just put an additional 50.00 on card. NO need 245.00, you will be getting 195 back with 10,000 check.

Said no need 195.00 back and then would give them the 245.00, since they where not to have used the 195.00 to start with.That is not how they work, and was hung up on.

Review about: Business Start Up Loan.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $195
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American General Finance?

Comments

Dont

That is a scam!

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more