Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

old loan in san diego lien on car

I want to know if I still have balance due, trying to get car title back to retire/junk my car. Could not find any office locations in San Diego.

1 answer

call 855-766-6246

documentation from old loan

purchased a foreclosed property in November 2006. Address 143 Hidden Pond Ln, Liberty SC.

We would like copies of ALL documents related to this purchase. Purchasers name: Avery Ragsdale address: 143 Hidden Pond LN, Liberty, SC 29657 Purchased: November 2006 American General Office on Woodruff rd., Greenville, SC Thank You Deborah Carr Ragsdale

Loans

by RecklessCaimanLizard

Do you make debt consolidation loans

Office location

by DearCloudedLeopard

Office near 34983

Age requirement to apply

by AjarPussMoth

Do you accept applications from individuals as young as 35? If so what is the monthly costs?

Account cancellation confirmation

by SoupyBarb

Need to verify when our account for a loan was closed. We have lost paperwork and the account number is unknown. Attempting to verify that our previous loan was closed.

Address of loan was 2305 Wheeler Peak, NE, Rio Rancho, NM 87144, time frame was late 1990's early 2000's.

Dollar amount was approx. $21,846.

My email address is -- morton.paul@gmail.com

cancellation

by user71579590

I need to get a cancellation document for a loan from Anthony D Humphries to American General Financial Services, Inc. (DE) dated 6/13/2003 and recorded in Fulton County, GA in deed book 35225, page 323. Street address of secured property is 484 Lincoln Dr., NW, Atlanta, GA

Payment & address change

by user13495766

Who do I get in contact with about payment & address change

Home equity loan

by user20477431

How long it takes to pay back 60000

View

Home equality loan line of credit

by user20477431

What kind of loan is this

Lien release on title.

by user53459173

I had a loan with American General over 10 years ago. I paid off my loan and American General gave me back my title to my 1989 Pontiac Trans Am.I decide to sale this vehicle after ownership of over 20 years only to just now find out there is still a lien on my vehicle. American General is no longer in business here in Muncie, In. How do I get this matter resolved. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Patricia Johnson

litlbitrocker1@g,mail.com

patricia_j49@outlook.com

Loan

by user25457121

What does your credit score have to be and do you have a office in West Virginia

View

I need to get a lein release letter for a loan I paid off Hayward, CA. Who do I need to talk to for this?

by user85415773

I am sorry I don't recall when I made the last payment, but I made it in the Hayward , CA Office, on A Street. Hopefully that helps.

I've donated the vehicle, and the donation service need this document to move forward with the vehicle. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

View

I need to get a lein release letter for a loan I paid off in spring of 2009 in Salina, KS. Who do I need to talk to for this?

by user20412283

My name is Aaron Forrester and I had a loan with American General Financial Services in Salina, KS. I paid the balance of the loan off in early 2009 and never received the loan release letter to get a clear title. I would like to get this taken care as soon as possible but there is no longer an office in Salina.

Questions 14