One year ago my credit union closed and another took it over transfering

my accounts well AGI tells me I used a account that doesen;t excist and

Iowe them 426.00 they never sent me a letter telling me I was past due or

owed this back amount I was finished in June with this loan I had 565.00 left to pay now they tell me I owe additional 426.00 to them that is past

due Yes I was past due back in Sept 60 days and caught up due to illness

and thats on my credit report. I shouldn't have to pay for a mistake they

did and charge me interest on top of that why did they wait a year to

adjust my account I will never do business with them again

Review about: American General Finance Loan.

Had an Experience with American General Finance?

Comments

I was just notified by the Guinness Book of World records that this post is the longest run-on sentence in history. Congrats to Sammylil14!

I was just notified that this post has been recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest run-on sentence in history. Congrats to sammylil14!

THIS COMMENT IS FOR LITERATE.SURELY YOU WORK FOR AG, BECAUSE OF THE SECOND GRADE COMMENT YOU MADE.

IF YOU DO MY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT YOU WILL GO DOWN WITH THEM AND AG WILL BE EXPOSED FOR WHAT IT IS."RIPOFF"

After reading this post I fully realize why you, and so many other whiners on this board, feel taken advantage of. You clearly have a second graders ability to read and write.