i word to the wise.don't do bussiness with american general.

they tricked us into a mortgage saying everything was included except our tax's. thats was a 100% on the b.s meter. they didn't tell us our home insureance was'nt included in our payment. now our payment is 1450.00 per month plus our insurance in another 250.00 per month .now we are looking at forcloser.

been in this house for 11 years an owe 100000.00 more then it is worth. an they come to our house 3 times a week demanding payments. my work has been cut back to 32 hours per week from 68 hours an they tell me an my family we are nothing but white trash an dead beats.thats one *** of a way to do bussiness. told them it's not that i don't want to pay them but it is very hard to make a payment to them.so now when we send a check they just send it back saying they want a certified check instead an we have never had a bad check go to them.

stay the *** away from american general.BEWARE.

Had an Experience with American General Finance?

Comments

MR. AGF Man, If you weren't goofing off and reading and answering the blogs yourself then you might could help some of the unsatisfied customers you all have.

BTW, if you ran for president, no one would vote for you! I guess you would be wiping your own toliet seat!!

Penns Grove, New Jersey, United States #108618

I know they have treated me the same way as you.They call me at work then cuss me and hang up on me.

They won't accept a payment from me unless it is exactly how they want it. I tried to pay a partial payment and tell them that I would be in the following week to pay the other half.

They mailed my payment back to me.They treaten me with Foreclosure when i am behind one month payment and threaten me that I will have attorney fees.

Karma is a real ***.Hope you get yours in the end.

You cant help losing your job or getting sick.Hope it dosent happen to you, GOD FORGIVE YOU.

At american general you need to talk to the\" loss litigation dept\" That\'s the only ones you wnat to talk to.The other just want money these guys get paid to save loan and maybe able to help you.

Please post if any of this helps.

I just got ahold of my lawyer again and was telling him about our real lives and I am working on getting help for us.We will all go to court and fight this morgage company.

HI I am in Ohio and was working with that law office but guess what?American General will not work with anyone.

So they returned my money but are still giving me advice on how to handle them. You need to ask for the number for the main office and talk to the forecloser dept.

They people you are talking to just get paid only if you make your payments not there to help you.I will post soon I as I find out more.

to who wrote the last comment what state are you in ??i'm in flroida.

i would like to know how to get in touch with alkana law office if they can help my family an i.american general is really running us into the ground please post the info a.s.a.p thanks for the help

to who wrote the last comment what state are you in ??i'm in flroida.

alkana law office call them!Going through the same thing with American general.

Both are working hours cut but working. They told us to sell everything and forget about family life and get a second or third job.

They can go to *** my family is more inportant!Really call Alkana law office they can help you!

I would run for president and hire you to be my custodian, you could wipe my toliet seat off every day so i can have a clean spot to sit, probably pays about 5.00 hr

stop blogging and get a part time job so you can get your acct up to date